Search the forum,

Discuss Water marks near extractor fan on ceiling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
I've been away from home for a few weeks and when i got back i noticed these squiggly lines (photo attached) in the upstairs en-suite...which appear to be water marks. They area inside the lines seems to be unaffected. Before i get a plumber in (i'm hopeless at DIY!) could someone give me an indication what this means? FYI the house is only 3 years old.
Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water marks near extractor fan on ceiling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock