From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Water manifold installed and plumber disappeared, has anyone seen a manifold like this before? in the Water Underfloor Heating Installations area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a call from a customer who has asked me to take a look at works carried out by a plumber. He has installed UFH to the entire ground floor of this large property.

The floor is screeded and finished, there are a few loops that haven't been connected to his lovely manifold but I'm given assurance by the builder there that it has all been tested....

I know I should run but the plumber has disappeared before wiring up his invention and I'm a helpful guy.

I will look at replacing this with a manifold, blend valve , pump, and I might have a spare 2 port valve available from the current set up!!

Has anyone seen anything like this before?

image.jpeg image.jpeg

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water manifold installed and plumber disappeared, has anyone seen a manifold like this before? in the Water Underfloor Heating Installations area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares