Discuss Warning!!Read this if you buy GAS FIRES on the INTERNET. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fabio

FIRESGALORE.CO.UK have gone BUST.They still take your money when you place an order though!Please pass this message on!! They were based in BATLEY in West-yorkshire.

Hope you did not loose to much fabio

no tel contact no on site ,no address on site,would not use anyway,never purchase an thing from any site with out those two simple requirements

imho

Last edited by a moderator:
Good advice puddle,some which i myself should of took.Its ok though because i know where the old boss lives!Bad that they still take your money though!Crazy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Warning!!Read this if you buy GAS FIRES on the INTERNET. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Just looking for a bit of advice really. last week we had our carbon monoxide alarm go off upstairs. We have 2 alarms in the house...
Replies
Views
Dear all, We were disconnected by our gas supplier. We have no managed to find the money to clear the bill. They have told us it will take 10...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock