Discuss Warmflow Utility 90 with Drayton controller problem..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PaulMullan

Hi everyone, I've recently noticed that sometimes when my heating and water heating modes are turned completely at the Drayton control panel and the indicator lights are off that the pump continues to run and the burner still cuts in..... sometimes it's fine and cuts off when switched off.

Does anyone know what would be causing this?

Thanks in advance, Paul

By the way, I checked both actuator valves and the lever is switching from side to side ok when the heating/water heater are switched on and off, although sometimes the burner and pump continue to receive power..... would it be possible that the interior microswitches could be faulty in the actuator?

Fed up with them doing same. Faulty micro switch usually, or mechanically holding switch on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Warmflow Utility 90 with Drayton controller problem..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock