Currently reading:
vokera lin 24 boiler noises

Discuss vokera lin 24 boiler noises in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys im a newbie here and looking for some advice - i have a vokera linea 24 combi and for the past six or so months has been making a noise which i believe you guys call kettling - now this noise is not constant it is intermittent and stops when the hot water is run so im assuming its on c/h side of matters any problem solvers out there ps the boiler is 12 yrs old and never had a repair before

Welcome to the forum Berty, has the boiler never had repair or service aswel? you can get noise killer for boilers by fernox and others. but it maybe saying you need a new boiler

im hoping not as the boiler is running fine and as i live in a very soft water area im sure its not a kind of limescale problem as i say hot water is fine no noise its just small rattling or kettleing through pipework when heating is on but it sometimes goes away for half hour or so but pump is still running so its not pump noise either cheers for your reply anyway

Hi Bertybasset! If it is kettling it'd be loudest at the boiler, is this the case? Seems strange it not happening on both hot water and heating mind! You'll only hear kettling when the burner flame is on too, by-the-way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vokera lin 24 boiler noises in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock