Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Vokera compact 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Curnsie28

I have a problem with a Vokera compact 28. After tests and talking to vokera I changed the PCB and the boiler worked straight away. Customer has phoned and said the boiler has stopped again. Fan runs, pressure switch activates and boiler lights and goes off again to red light on display. I thought thermistors weren't reading right and changed them originally but to no avail then changed PCB an all fine till now! Anyone any advise?

Check the spark/rec lead is on the transformer properly, or ignition pcb if its not rectifying

did you chamge the pcb or the ignition board because in my experience generally it is the ignition board at fault not the pcb when this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera compact 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Optimistic
Hi, I've got a ferroli 901 boiler, I initially thought the pcb was at fault so bought a new one and I'm having the same problem ( has been...
Replies
Views
F
Hi, My 2014 Crown Boiler has a spark ignition system that is malfunctioning. When I turn the boiler power switch off and back on, the pilot light...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock