Search the forum,

Discuss Setting the spark ignition system to continuous pilot in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

F

FreddieFernandez2

Hi, My 2014 Crown Boiler has a spark ignition system that is malfunctioning. When I turn the boiler power switch off and back on, the pilot light comes on, the boiler fires up and the radiators heat the house properly. But after the boiler turns off upon reaching the set temperature and when thr temperature drops back down, the pilot and boiler don’t light on their own until I turn the boiler power switch off and on again. My HVAC guy says a new spark ignition will cost $1600. I asked him about setting the system so the pilot is on continuously but he doesn’t know anything about it. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.

Reply to Setting the spark ignition system to continuous pilot in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Funny
    • Optimistic
Hi, I've got a ferroli 901 boiler, I initially thought the pcb was at fault so bought a new one and I'm having the same problem ( has been connected correctly), I switch the boiler on, all correct leds light up, pump starts, fan starts, pilot fires up, then it shuts down, all lights go...
Replies
Views
When I set it to be on via phone, light A comes on (telling it to be on), but light B won’t come on, so the boiler doesn’t start. I either need to set A on and off several times via phone, or turn it off and on again via switch (C). When I set the water to be on, it works instead, and green...
Replies
Views
Hi, I turned my central heating on for the first time today this year and it started to bang and the flame inside looked a bit erratic. Upon looking in the pilot light viewer it looks like there is debris/embers burning resting on the bottom. I turned everything off and switched it back on to...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up a flashing 79 code. Try restarting the boiler straight away but I have to wait 10 minutes for it to cool down before it works. I reset the boiler...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can offer me advice? I have an old Glowworm Micron 30FF. Must be about 18 years old. The whole system needs replacing if I am honest - the tank it fills...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock