Currently reading:
Variable flow Water Pump for instant water heater?

Discuss Variable flow Water Pump for instant water heater? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DuckyUC

Hi again

I fitted a instant electric water heater to supply hot water for whole flat
but the hot water flow are quite low

So I am finding a pump that can:

1. pump only on when water flow
so no pump noise all the time and the pump have longer live

2. pump can tune how much water flow/pressure to increase
the water heater have a max 10bar Rated pressure
If the water flow too high the water heater wont able to heat up the water to require temperature

I find a pump call Salamander home boost on google
It only on when water flow but it design to maintain 12L/min all the time so I do worry that will give too high water flow and the water heater wont able to heat up the water to require temperature.

Any recommend for water pumps?

It seem the indirect one are awesome! But 16.52kw rate need 71.8A @230V, really wonder will I able to fit it.

3hours for the 3rd person to wait, can you read before comment?

1st person shower 20mins cylinder starts to recover, 2nd person shower cylinder still recovering, 3rd person has to wait 3 hours ???

$T2eC16h,%21%298E9s4l90C%29BRj9ThB4Tg%7E%7E60_1.JPG

you need this book.

Do people really have 20 minute showers....that seems an age in which to just stand still....

(can't believe I got sucked in!)

I double love this one, you just could not resist, there's no fool like an old fool 94 post and this guys still at day one, its a scam, perhaps he's going to try and sell us something :42: I love spam on bread

Last edited by a moderator:
AW,

This is in the death throes now, let it go peacefully, have a modicum of decorum, it never did get finalized and we lost this one, there will be more no doubt

Last edited by a moderator:
You got hand it too the chap he kept it going for 100 posts not bad and it never got resolved, who's fault was that???:willy_nilly: his problems were bigger at the end than when he started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Variable flow Water Pump for instant water heater? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back