Search the forum,

Discuss Van for sale one careful owner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paulplumb

[video=youtube_share;zHcrT8EvDqc]http://youtu.be/zHcrT8EvDqc[/video]

Does it come with new suspension ??

Mr Bodgett & Mr Leggit ?

Last edited:
remember being in the back seat as my mate driving an opel manta did that, i recall looking down at an elderly couple coming the other way as we flew over the top off-side of them.

the look on their face was like that specsavers advert- 'what cheese was that?'

the things we used to do when we were idiots!!!!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van for sale one careful owner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I
Velocity Rogue 5.0 for sale plus testo 760-1 digital multimeter. I purchased the bag 2nd hand (I’ve never used it) and the Testo new after...
Replies
Views
ITEMS FOR SALE
I
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
For sale: brand new, boxed, ekofire gas fire. Ordered by mistake and unable to return. Any offers considered
Replies
Views
The Blue CPCS Competent Operator Card is an ID and competence card provided by the CPCS. It demonstrates that an individual has met certain health...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have some storage heaters for sale. Never been used but some cosmetic damage. No bricks. Attached pictures of one. Can't find the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock