Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Van done over, tools lifted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want all these thieves dead, I want torture and murder to be legal (to thieves), I will start by stuffing wire wool into their mouths right down their throats and setting fire to it.

I want all these thieves dead, I want torture and murder to be legal (to thieves), I will start by stuffing wire wool into their mouths right down their throats and setting fire to it.

Move to Syria then.

On that subject, if I go to Syria and kill an IS, is that murder or what?

I am so with you on this ,skin them then pour salt on them.

I think it is also disgusting how manufacturers can make vans with so crap security whatever the era.
It is just so bad.
What the hell do they think is gonna be kept in most vans ??
Security on commercial vehicles should be up there in the design briefs alongside economy etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van done over, tools lifted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm too lazy to list all the auction URLs so I will list the tools that are going to be on there by 7pm. To find them click this link to view all...
Replies
Views
Fuming, bloody van got broken into last night in the Premier Inn carpark in Tewkesbury! I came out this morning about 6:30 opened the...
Replies
Views
Just gone through my power tool kit today got quite a bit 1x 12v dewalt drill 1x 18v dewalt drill ( on last legs) 1 x 240v cheap drill 1x 110v...
Replies
Views
U
My van got broken into saturday night and all my tools and drills got stolen. I work for a firm but apparently i will receive £300 on J.I.B...
Replies
Views
D
Anybody else got a Makita 8391 I've had mine for about 4 years and the last year has been a right pain..... First up the motor needed replacing...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock