Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Vailant thermostat vrt350 not pairing with ecotec pro 28 boiler in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone,

I’m writing on behalf of my elderly neighbour and hoping this is a problem someone on this
forum has experience of and remedied.

The boiler was not responding to the wireless thermostat. The various settings on the thermostat seemed fine and 3 heating times and temperatures were programmed in. I thought I would start by changing the batteries. Now, the programmed heating has disappeared and it’s not possible to enter any programmes. I’ve noticed the top left corner of the screen says ‘auto’. I was able to set up the date and time but that’s all. The Desired Temperature screen has no information displayed. Accessing the Basic Settings menu just displays ambient room temperature together with the date and time. The same screen is displayed for Time Programmes.

I may have inadvertently caused the problem but can’t see how. Can anyone help reset the thermostat, It would also be amazing if someone can offer help and guidance in setting up pairing to the boiler.

Thank you and regards,

Nick

Last edited:

Reply to Vailant thermostat vrt350 not pairing with ecotec pro 28 boiler in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have moved to house that has an Ideal Logic combi c24 with a Danfoss RX1-S receiver and a RET2000B - RF thermostat. However, the mechanical...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24. Hi all, we are having issues with hot water as it only stays hot for a few minutes for the taps and shower. You can...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello all, I’m looking for some advice on my Vaillant boiler, which is controlled by my Hive thermostat. I have set the radiator flow temperature...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock