Discuss Using combine with no rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robieglow

Hi
Can anyone tell me if its ok to connect the flow and return on a combie without any rads in the loop if so can I run it without a gas supply to the boiler as I would like to check for leaks on the work that I have done so far as some of the pipe work runs in a cavity wall that I need to plasterboard and scim befor rads can be installed
thanks

Fyi you need to be gas safe to work on anything regarding boilers even installing them/ putting them on the wall

Hi
Can anyone tell me if its ok to connect the flow and return on a combie without any rads in the loop if so can I run it without a gas supply to the boiler as I would like to check for leaks on the work that I have done so far as some of the pipe work runs in a cavity wall that I need to plasterboard and scim befor rads can be installed
thanks

Why not just rent a pressure tester for a day? Just running water through the pipework isn't really a thorough enough test. It'd be a lot less hassle than a temporary pipe loop as well.

Better still, ask your GSR to test it. That way he can also be 100% confident of the pipework that he'll be connecting the boiler to. You ARE using a GSR aren't you???

Hi
Can anyone tell me if its ok to connect the flow and return on a combie...

Try this:
gassafe2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Using combine with no rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back