Discuss Urinal Manual Push Button Valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jaw

Hi

Does anyone know where I can buy one of these?
The main body of the valve is metal and has a 22mm connection at either end in order for it to be connected to the existing water supply pipework to the urinal. On the front of the valve there is a 2 inch diameter push putton. When the button is pressed it allows water through to flush the urinal. When the button is released a spring pushes the button back out and then stops the water flow to the urinal.

Any ideas where these can be bought would be appreciated.

Thanks

[DLMURL]http://www.rwc.co.uk/public/timeflow/TflowShowr.pdf[/DLMURL]

try these for a start unfortunately only 15mm but it gives you a start for somewhere to search

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Stani

I've had a look at the link. The items are on the right line but the one I need to replace doesnt have a rigid time flow before it shuts off the water. As soon as you release the button the water flow stops. Any other ideas?

sorry mate, I've just changed one of these for a boot wash at a camp site and it took me ages to find the Reliance one, you could try ringing them, I have found them extremely helpful and knowlegable before now, good luck on your search. Stani

Hi! I'm a newbie here. How can i remove the Push Button of my Wall Hang Urinal,because it was stucked. What should I do?Please help.

Just as an update, I've taken a photo of the push button valve(see below). Hope this might help

tap.jpg

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Urinal Manual Push Button Valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back