Search the forum,

Discuss Geberit Duel Push Button for Cisterns not working in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, my Geberit duel push button has stopped flushing the toilet. When either button is pressed a small amount of water is released but not enough to flush the toilet. I have removed the plate holding the unit and pulled the 2 plastic tubes away. By blowing into the tubes the system flushes so I think it is the push button unit itself. Does the complete unit need to be replaced or can it be opened and checked. Tks

Thanks, I'll replace the pneumatic hose 1st and see if it improves. The actuator does come apart, are you saying that the bellows can be replaced or the whole unit? Pretty sure its not the valve, as I said I can blow through the hose and it activates the valve and flushes.

Chances are the bellows are split.
Good chance the bellows are expensive to replace.

-Reason I stopped fixing inwall cisterns, too many arguments with customers over the price of repairs.
Now tell the customers to call manufacturer directly for repairs, can't be bothered with the grief.

Thanks, I'll replace the pneumatic hose 1st and see if it improves. The actuator does come apart, are you saying that the bellows can be replaced or the whole unit? Pretty sure its not the valve, as I said I can blow through the hose and it activates the valve and flushes.
No need to replace just cut some off the end of the hose. Yes bellows can be replaced

-Reason I stopped fixing inwall cisterns, too many arguments with customers over the price of repairs.
Now tell the customers to call manufacturer directly for repairs, can't be bothered with the grief.

Well there

Thank Oz, well wold you know the bellows are burst, so its off to find a replacement. Thanks all for your advice.

Reply to Geberit Duel Push Button for Cisterns not working in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock