Discuss Unvented system with 2.5 bar pressure when cold in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brendak

Hi
I have an unvented system (Santon cylinder) & noticed that the pressure when cold is over 2.5 bar. The hot water is also extremely hot. Are the 2 related & can I reduce the pressure by bleeding the radiators?
Any advice appreciated.

Get a plumber with a G3 certificate to check it out, don;t mess with it.

either your guage is knackered or it is overpressurised, could of been over filled, or valve is letting by at filling loop...

call a G3 qualified heating engineer

if its been left on that is....

Or could be a number of other things!

sounds like the gauge is on the cylinder rather than the heating circuits if so thats fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unvented system with 2.5 bar pressure when cold in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock