Discuss Unvented system noise on running taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

No sorry they are not. Just very average.
Where are you? somebody on here could help
Where does the TPRV enter the D1? I cant see that in these. I can see the PRV into the tundish.

Riley I'd suggest that was done cos they not G3...

Simply demonstrates a lack of understanding of G3...

Does this show what you are looking for?

223651C4-8A07-4882-BBD9-D4D74392C172.jpeg

Thanks everyone for your posts. It’s given me a lot to think about.

I clearly need to find out if the plumber is appropriately qualified. I guess the only way of being absolutely sure about this is to ask him for evidence.

If it turns out he doesn’t have G3 then my builder is not going to get final payment until he sorts it and he’s going to have to do some crawling to avoid being reported to someone.

If he does have G3 then then I am back where I started. I will insist the builder fixes it before I pay up the final balance and suggest to him that he might want to get another plumber to look at it.

Any other ideas very welcome.

So the consensus seems to be that the pipes need to be secured properly to stop them vibrating and that might be the end of the problem. Any other thoughts?

Reply to Unvented system noise on running taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock