Currently reading:
unvented advice please

Discuss unvented advice please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

southcoastboile

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Had a callout today for an unvented cylinder, was leaking from the pipe on the top but it seems to be blanked off from factory? have never come across one of these types before and why was it leaking?

I wont be going back to complete job as my unvented has expired, I just turned off stopcock and opened taps, leak stopped so seems to be on hw side. 003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg

Last edited:
would have to read the instructions to see, ill check and let you know

[DLMURL]http://www.gledhill-response.net/documents/AccAClass-Iss5.pdf[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers bod, couldn't see anything about it in the link, probably best if i ring them, job will go to one of the other guys i work with anyway so doesn't matter that much, just intrested in why its there, dancins probably right, just needs cutting and cap off, strange why its there though if theres no purpose for it.

just guessing hear but maybe its for when they sell abroad ?

expansions vessel ? separate feed ?

many unvented cylinder have a connection/tapping for a secondary return, normally a female thread with blank tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to unvented advice please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock