Discuss u-gauge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyg0507

anyone got any recomendations on wich u-gauge to buy.

got a price of £12 for a 30mb rothernberger one from the good bloke at pts.

but just wonderd what you guys used.

answers on a postcard please:)

i use the better of the 2 roths not the one thats a spit of the yellow monument type,dont like these mine has a clear cover,avoid"roll up types" as well

cheers gas man, i want a decent one and dont mind spending the money on one, as lomg as im not going to be buying a new one every month.

If you want the best then buy the Regin one, but at around £50 and then around £25 for the top up fluid it's not cheap

just had a look on net at top up fluid prices, some places are selling it for £4??

google regin u-gauge and have a look.

the regin is the one to get what a lot of people dont realise is they dont lose the fluid even when you tip them over or turn on the gas too quick as they have a clever trap arangement built in why regins dont advertise this i dont know i only found out when i bought mine
ive had mine five years and is just getting to the point where i need to top up and fluid is only 7 quid round here

and how often do they need topping up??
hardly ever

Last edited:
get an electronic one. I did, it didnt last long when i topped it up with water lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to u-gauge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back