Discuss triton t80z had for 2.5 years now no hot water, low pressure light comes on when turn on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Thanks John. I removed the hose and shower head, the low pressure light turns on briefly then goes out yet the water does not get hot on either power setting ( I believe the low pressure light being on earlier was due to the washing machine being on aswell) the water is not coming out at any great pressure so I suspect the heating element is scaled up or blown somehow...I'm gonna replace the unit tomorrow and post on here how it went .
Thanks all, apologies for late reply, bought new unit and works a treat. Will test old at later date as multimeter packed up....re. cost calculations, will put Mrs and kids on eBay later ;-)

Reply to triton t80z had for 2.5 years now no hot water, low pressure light comes on when turn on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock