Discuss Trainee Plumber Willing To Work For Free in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KyMasters

Hello, I'm Currently Taking A Plumbing Course Which I Start 2 Weeks Ago & I've Been Told I Can Complete The Course Within 1 Year If I Have A Placement Where I Can Build My Portfolio Whilst Learning On The Job. I Am An Extremely Hard Worker With Aspirations Of Setting Up My Own Business After A Few Years Of Being Under Another Plumbers Wing.

I Go To College Monday, Tuesdays & Half Day On Wednesday Meaning I Can Work For The Rest Of The Week.

Please Get Back To Me As Soon As Possible Thanks!

Welcome to the forum and Best of Luck!!

Most difficult part of this is going to be finding a placement. Hope you're not spending thousands on the course!

Thanks!

I Know I've Been Told But I'm Going To Keep Trying Till Something Comes Up ......Nope 16-19 College Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee Plumber Willing To Work For Free in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock