Discuss Thermostat hit and miss with boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Is it 240 or low voltage controls? I'd be checking the sl from the thermostat receiver is sending 240 then checking the boiler terminals are receiving it, could be as simple as a loose wire, or a faulty stat.

Or if the boiler is receiving current but nothing happening then contact Ideal and go the warranty route.

No idea about the voltage myself but the thermostat/receiver was replaced today with a new one, exactly same, said it was working fine until I came home n checked it was doing the same as above hit n miss. The boiler was only installed 4 weeks ago alongside the thermostat. Now the second one is still doing the same.

The receiver was about 15 meters away, it should work upto 30 meters but there were a few walls in between and now that has been moved and the distance from receiver to thermostat is roughly 3-4 meters with one wall in between. The receiver lights up when i turn thermostat up, its the boiler that doesn’t turn on when it should do

hum ......... in an empty field.

are you sure the boiler is set to constant?

I have a timer which is always set to on all day during daytime and off night time as we don’t have heating on during night. Then I have this Danfoss thermostat which is purely to raise or lower temp, it is not programmable. This issue occurs during day when timer is set to on.

Reply to Thermostat hit and miss with boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have moved to house that has an Ideal Logic combi c24 with a Danfoss RX1-S receiver and a RET2000B - RF thermostat. However, the mechanical...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m writing on behalf of my elderly neighbour and hoping this is a problem someone on this forum has experience of and remedied...
Replies
Views
Hi, whenever my Gloworm 18r is on even if I leave it on non-stop for 6 hours the flame symbol for the burner never switches off and the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock