Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Thank you, again. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Arrived AM as normal. image.jpg

That box, noooooo! My eyes, it still haunts me.

Ah! biscuits!

Haven't seen any for ages. Mind you I've had wood chisels. Trowel set, world cup goodies and sweets.

I got a rubber mallet, i so wanted to stick up the apprentices arse the other day grrrr

I got biscuits this morning. The delivery arrived before I did. Asprays up our way do a top job. Just have to phone Pete and ask if they do the salamander jackets in dfb size :)

I'm defo ordering from head office in future. My 'first thing' delivery from my local branch arrived at 11am! Not even a bargain basement packet of biscuits as a peace offering.

'That box' is becoming a temporary off cuts wood store for the log burner, our joiner leaves all his off cuts for me, this is perfect for keeping them in a dry condition. Thanks Ray.

I got biscuits this morning. The delivery arrived before I did. Asprays up our way do a top job. Just have to phone Pete and ask if they do the salamander jackets in dfb size :)

I think they do them in the following sizes:

Small
Medium
Large
"Well nourished"
"Likes his food"
"Jesus, where did all the pies go?"
and
"Simon".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thank you, again. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Love
It's DIY forums like this that have helped countless people fix, repair or replace things in their homes, which helped prevent additional damage...
Replies
Views
Hello Wondering if anyone can offer any clues please // Potterton Promax 18 // Had an E1 error code, repressurised via with filling loop //...
Replies
Views
Thanks all for your replies. I have settled for a lesser-of-two evils option. I cut the copper coming from the stack elbow back a bit further...
Replies
Views
Got fd code on Ideal Logic Heat 15. Had two plumbers out and no joy. It’s had a new water flow sensor, flush with sentinel x800 and refurbished...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock