Discuss Shower door rollers ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
its come up before many times , could one of you fine chaps advise me of the firm that sells shower door parts / rollers etc .

Not showerdoc, it’s somebody else

Thank you

@rpm

Didn't you have a good link ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower door rollers ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I fitted a Cooke and Lewis shower cubicle about 5-6 years ago. The weight of the glass shower door has put large impressions of the roller...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all Does anyone know where i could get a replacement upper roller pulley for my Elegant Shower please? Part No 0045-5 I have emailed the...
Replies
Views
Hi. Could somebody recommend a Muslim shower valve that does not leak please? Or one that has a washer that you can replace if it leaks? Some...
Replies
Views
S
I live in the UK and I need to buy a shower door to fit in a 915mm gap between two walls of my shower room. Most 900mm shower doors available here...
Replies
Views
My parents are having a great deal of trouble with their Daryl Hydra shower due to this little plastic part being broken. It's the temperature...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock