Discuss shower door problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mark_mc

does anyone know if you can buy a wide shower seal to meet up with glass not magnetic

having a problem with a shower door with no adjustment what so ever and the doors dont meet up square and the top is out by 8mm looking a shower seal wide so i can shape the seal so that it makes a seal from top to bottom.

before anyone asks there is no adjustment in the doors its just one of those days when you want to cry lol.

It sounds like you haven't got the door frame square, I would undo it all and try to square it up before resorting to a botched job with a wide seal.

If a seal is the only solution try the on-line showerseal shop.

i agree the frame needs squaring up. is the wall completely plumb and level?

all frames are level and plumb and have worked at it all of sunday with another plumber.
and then today measured the glass and the glass is out 8mm-10mm so it is manufacturers fault
now whats the odds in getting paid the labour by the manufacturer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to shower door problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, I have an alcove shower with a wall to wall measurement of 952mm. I need a bifold door and am looking at something contemporary, 8mm...
Replies
Views
Hello, I fitted a Cooke and Lewis shower cubicle about 5-6 years ago. The weight of the glass shower door has put large impressions of the roller...
Replies
Views
Hi Just moved into a house and in process of renewing sealant around the shower cubicle. Feel free to skip to the bottom to get the question...
Replies
Views
S
I live in the UK and I need to buy a shower door to fit in a 915mm gap between two walls of my shower room. Most 900mm shower doors available here...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock