Search the forum,

Discuss Sewage Treatment and soakaway location in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello
I have a small plot of land that Im trying to make livable.
Hopfully the picture makes sense, from soth to north there is a slight hill, rising approx 1.5meters.
Below the surface its mostly clay so there will be a pit soakaway that we can discharge to the burn that runs along the north edge (top of the hill) and we have to use a treatment plant.
Any advice or ideas is welcome, money is tight so im trying to get as much done myself as possible.
Cheers

Edit: I forgot, stupid question, is it possible to pipe the vent from the treatment plant ? move the smell ?
Cheers

sewageIdeas.png

We have a Klargester BioTec treatment plant 15 metres from our house. There is no smell. There is no vent at the tank. There is a continuously running air pump, which you can just hear if you listen carefully, but otherwise you wouldn't know the system was there.
Not sure what treatment system you were thinking of, but they don't have to smell!

Reply to Sewage Treatment and soakaway location in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock