Discuss Serveowarm radiator boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all, it's over 20 years. the chap in west calder is retired. been unable to source anyone else able to advise. all input welcome

I thought he had. I did a boiler swap for an old woman in Edinburgh last year and the only reason she was changing it was because she couldn't get hold of him and thought he may have retired as he was speaking about it on the previous visit.
Servowarm have been taken over by N Power if that is any use to you.

appreciate your guidance. I will put call into Npower and see if i can get anywhere.

many thanks.

I used to hate servicing them. You always opened the rad whilst praying it didn't leak on the hinge. Used to spray them with wd and leave for five minutes before opening them. Servo warm had some ideas I'll give them that much!
I thought servo warm got eaten up by homeserve not n power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Serveowarm radiator boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m having a gas cooker pipe capped off. The GS registered plumber/ fitter, has told me that to do this, he’ll also have to service the combi...
Replies
Views
Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Could someone help with a issue I have been having with my vertical radiator. I have one vertical radiator in my bungalow and it does not...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, I have bought a new radiator as replacement for old one. After installation by plumber, the new radiator is heating up only to 1/3...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock