Discuss Serveowarm radiator boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Selliott

Hi All,

I am looking to find engineer to service Serveowarm radiator boiler. Any suggestions?

There used to be an old guy in West Calder who covered servowarm boilers all over the central belt. I think he may retired now but might be able to point you in the right direction if you can get his number.

Btw it is called a master radiator.

I've only ever seen one of these and had to walk away from it as it frightened me :-(

I've only ever seen one of these and had to walk away from it as it frightened me :-(
Was it the hinges or the wooden surround that scared you :lol:

Nothing hard about them except lifting them. They weigh around 2-3 ctw (in old money)

That should be CWT! I'm getting senile :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it the hinges or the wooden surround that scared you :lol:

Nothing hard about them except lifting them. They weigh around 2-3 ctw (in old money)

To be honest it was the know it all customer. I knew he was going to be a pain, and with me not having seen, never mind worked on one before, I thought it best to leave.

He wasn't best pleased, but it was my last day contracting at Homeserve and I'd never ever ever ever go back, so didnt give a toss to be honest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Serveowarm radiator boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m having a gas cooker pipe capped off. The GS registered plumber/ fitter, has told me that to do this, he’ll also have to service the combi...
Replies
Views
Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Could someone help with a issue I have been having with my vertical radiator. I have one vertical radiator in my bungalow and it does not...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, I have bought a new radiator as replacement for old one. After installation by plumber, the new radiator is heating up only to 1/3...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock