Discuss Self Employed GasSafe Registered Engineer Required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much , even if I've dropped some cleaner in week before.in accordance with BS7593

Last edited by a moderator:
It only says thoroughly cleaned and flushed. No mention of a powerflush machine being used to meet that requirement. Fair enough, it may be good practice, but not always needed.

I never said it was I'm asking for his definition of "specified"

If the system requires a power flush, or the customer asks for it! I sit on the side that not every job requires or could handle a powerflush.

I powerflush every one regardless.

Unless like in tbs case I know the system like the back of my hand

Hi Rob

Has your company got plans to expand upto the north east . if so I would be extremely interested in coming on board

Hi, Sorry not at the moment, but we do go up as far as Sheffield, Donny and Rotherham. Also If you wanted we will pay for digs if you stay out!

I maybe interested, I'm based in Liverpool but if go quite would certainly be interested

What combi's do you tend to fit ?

Conversions from Y/S Plans ?

Do you get extra for say a Gas Carcas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Self Employed GasSafe Registered Engineer Required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock