Search the forum,

Discuss Screwfix bargins in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

Well after seeing the screw sale i found some more bargins Handy some stuff

Erbauer ERE099KIT 18V Combi & Circular Saw Kit | NoLinkingToThis £30 18v drill and circular saw
Titan TTB179TCB 300W Radial Tile Saw 230V | NoLinkingToThis £30 tile saw
Erbauer PSC1585L 185mm Circular Saw 230V | NoLinkingToThis Circlar saw £20
DeWalt D28111-GB 4½" Angle Grinder 240V | NoLinkingToThis Dewalt 4Inch Grinder £48.99
Bosch GWS 660 4½" Angle Grinder 240V | NoLinkingToThis Bosch 4" Grinder £25
Bosch GBH 2-18 2kg SDS Plus Drill 230V | NoLinkingToThis Bosch SDS £20
Erbauer ERF298MSW 165mm Sliding Compound Mitre Saw 24V | NoLinkingToThis I was after this £30 Cordless 24v
Erbauer ERI218RSP 18V Cordless All Purpose Saw | NoLinkingToThis Cordless saw £5 bare unit

Everything gone now....its Sunday night and the system is slow to update....

DeWalt DW625EK-LX Router 1/2 2000W | NoLinkingToThis

Check these out £60 for a dewalt router, as of now the site says in stock but checkout wont complete...shame as you could have tripled your money on each one on ebay. I tried buying 10 but none left.....gutted.

There is stuff in the branch near me trying for the routers

Yeah none left http://m.NoLinkingToThis/p/bosch-gbh-2-18-2kg-sds-plus-drill-230v/76088

Tom bar the drill if you see something I see if I have up here and send down to you

what a con!!1

marketing scam probably one of each at each store?

if not, there all over ebay by now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That dealt router is a steal.

Was a steal for the lucky ones who bought a load of em.....makes me wonder how many there actually was though.
Its a no brainer though to literally buy as many as you can and make some money. I can't knock anyone for doing this and fair play to them I would have done it myself.

All four aren't for me 1 formate at Wetherby 1 for a thank you to bloke who's just built me a log store 1 for father in law as a stocki filler and other one is in she'd ready to gather dust

I like the way the 'out of stock' items are still up there to entice people. They are hardly likley to come back in stock at that price. Screwfix should have given first dibs to Trades first as we spend the most with them.

Though Toolstation might have a similar thing but there clearance section is rubbish.

They are only clearing off discontinued models no longer in the catalogues so its first come first served. I got some heated towel rails for £20 down from £90 in the summer

Ok we need someone on screwfix watch

Or even better someone with the ear of a top brass at screwfix....where's Dicke/Dick Puller when you need him, isn't he a close personal friend of the MD or something? I think it may have been bollshut though....

That sds was a total bargain. £20 how are they making any money on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Screwfix bargins in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock