Discuss Salus to Worcester wiring in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all. I have just purchased a wireless room thermostat for my central heating. I've come to wire in the receiver to the boiler and found the boiler manual (Worcester 28i jr) calls for three wires, as I expected but the receiver (salus rxrt510) depicts four terminals. I'm not 100% sure which wires to send where. Any help will be gratefully received. I attach relevant diagrs for perusal.
Screenshot_20191101-181513.png
IMG_20191101_183106490.jpg

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191101-181513.png
    Screenshot_20191101-181513.png
    111 KB · Views: 13
Do you already have a room thermostat?

Then as your job requires wiring internal to the boiler eg wiring inside the boiler best option is to get a gas safe engy to install your new stat

Reply to Salus to Worcester wiring in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock