Discuss Ryobi Core Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scottwood75

Ok, I bought this set off ebay for £40, its my first as im still getting my tools together. Comes with

117mm Diamond Core for soil pipe, 52mm for clearing couplings and waste pipe, and 38mm Diamond Core for clearing 32mm waste with tolerance.

117mm, 52mm and 38mm diamond cores, extension bar, SDS adaptor, 3-jaw adaptor, pilot drill, drift key and aluminium case.

DSCF6847.jpg

DSCF6848.jpg

But not to sound like a dumb rse, I dont know how to set it up correctly. How do you set it up so the pilot drill is within the core drills?

I also noticed this, I think the sds adaptor is damaged and have emailed the seller. these were listed as new.

DSCF6849.jpg

DSCF6852.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the cores themselves look new but the adapters look used as does the pilot drill. i would email the seller stating this and see what they say.

steve

the cores themselves look new but the adapters look used as does the pilot drill. i would email the seller stating this and see what they say.

steve

You are right, I looked again and the pilot drill has cement on it. I emailed again saying that most of the kit looks second hand.

buy a new sds adaptor from screwfix/toolstation, you only paid £40 which is cheap, less stress than chasing up the seller

I got a reply just now, they sell new ones as well as second hand and sent out eh wrong one. sending a new one tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ryobi Core Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock