Discuss rubbish weather in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

in the town centre not far from where i live the gale force winds snapped a lampost whats the weather been like for everyone else today?

Attachments

• 534887_3784923831481_1528578809_3209701_1992392825_n.jpg
    534887_3784923831481_1528578809_3209701_1992392825_n.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 25
Awfull in devon ,heavy downpours and blowing a fair bit as well ,you'd think it was december !!

Today woke up dry, till about ten and then rain rain rain rain rain, but it did have the courtesy to stop between 7 and 8 for footie, but is now raining again. Not windy though. Big shock from 27 degrees yesterday though :)

River's up and across the road touching the verge outside the house.

Should be okay though as it's meant to be drier tomorrow.

Took the car scuba diving this morning - I love the floods as all the poxy cars stop whereas my machine loves it.

Felt like Moses parting the Red Sea in one flood - water up about 10 feet on both sides of the car at 30mph but had to slow quicklyy when I hit the deeper part as the windscreen got flooded ...

in the town centre not far from where i live the gale force winds snapped a lampost whats the weather been like for everyone else today?

It would have been one of them cheap imported lamp posts. You just cant get a bit quality manufacturing in anything these days :lol:

Its been a fine day here. Not much sun but dry. I even got the grass cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to rubbish weather in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock