Discuss Reverse Return CH Piping in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all. Does anyone have a good reference with diagrams that explains how this works? Been asked to quote for a system which will require 2x 35KW System boilers and am wanting to install them both onto the same CH pipework. It will be a 3 zone system in a very large property.

Spoken with Viessmann and they have said the only special requirement is that they should be piped using a reverse return configuration. Can someone enlighten me? I have never installed more than one boiler in a property before.

Cheers!

Otherwise know as "first in - last out"

so if boiler one's flow is the first to connect to the pipe work then the return is the last.

Personally I would still use a low loss header even on a job like this.

Last edited:
I think they would have meant only a reverse return on the boilers on primary side, so it still includes a LLH

105631.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Reverse Return CH Piping in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm in a bit of a bind with a current CH install where I need to install a filter prior to a flush but no where to install My issue is the...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a (somewhat, I hope...) competent DIYer and just want to get some advice if my suspicion on a problem we're having is correct...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Just had extension built with 1 new rad and 1 plumbed in towel rail. Since this was connected I have had problems with radiators getting hot with...
Replies
Views
Back