Search the forum,

Discuss RECORD PIPE BENDER FOR SALE in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

RECORD PIPE BENDER. EXCELLENT WORKING ORDER £20 WIRRAL
IMG_7824.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to RECORD PIPE BENDER FOR SALE in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I
Velocity Rogue 5.0 for sale plus testo 760-1 digital multimeter. I purchased the bag 2nd hand (I’ve never used it) and the Testo new after completing gas course. £100 for both. Please email me if interested
Replies
Views
ITEMS FOR SALE
I
My Irwin pipe bender has lost the retaining nut for the central bolt and the 12mm we have on site aren't the right pitch. Does anyone know what type of 12mm nut to get? Irwin don't, I've asked. No replaceable parts on their benders.
Replies
Views
For sale: brand new, boxed, ekofire gas fire. Ordered by mistake and unable to return. Any offers considered
Replies
Views
Had a quote for a new boiler installation. Quote said... Power Flush require and install new boiler, ==== After the boiler was started, it was making horrible noises == I mentioned this and sent an audio recording to the company. ==== Said that is normal boiler noise even though it shakes the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have some storage heaters for sale. Never been used but some cosmetic damage. No bricks. Attached pictures of one. Can't find the stands & no right side bracket. Left side bracket is a little bent. Anyone interested? I know they're pretty expensive on google but someone offer me a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock