Discuss ravenheat cs85 no hot water. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

hi guys hope some one can point me in the right direction.

went to ravenheat cs85 today. central heating works fine.

when you turn in hot water it cuts out.

tested microswitch with the multimeter and thats working ok. it was 5.30 so couldnt phone ravenheat tech support
went to test the dhw thermistor and this seems ok but as i disconnect it it the hot water fires up into life.

could it be a faulty thermistor or am i missing something.

Rip it out. Ravenheats make me sick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes i agree but this is an old dear 86 yrs old and not much money so trying to save her a few quid.

Just been to a R/Heat, once again it was the dhw thermista, there's 6 left ontop of the boiler that have been changed in the last 2 1/2 years, one lasted 13 months, so now there's 7.... Can't understand why they are failing so quickly,... but it's an easy repair!!!!
The primary/heating one doesn't go, why the dhw ntc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ravenheat cs85 no hot water. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock