Search the forum,

Discuss Pressure gauge vibrating like mad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a Keston heat only boiler to 2 UFH manifolds off 2 2 port valves and a 2 port to the 3rd zone. Hot water off unvented but apparently the pressure gauge is going berserk. Any ideas? Seems to happen when all off so could it be a bypass issue? Don't know reading on guage yet till she sends a pic.

Hi
Are you Gas safe? As this will probably be the filling loop passing. Your ok changing that. But not the safety valve. This may need changing too and is inside the boiler.

As above, had a faulty filling loop I changed, had been going so long had damaged the prv. You need GSR to replace this.

Mylocalplumber are you gas safe? if so send an image of your GS card to gas man via PM and you will be admitted to the inner sanctum of the gas section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pressure gauge vibrating like mad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock