Discuss Pressure Gauge Underneath in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few boiler had them underneath but they were quit old omne some of the isars are on the return manifold bur e easy to see sounds like a potterton puma pretty sure they were underneath at a 45degree angle if my memory serves me

Ideal independent has the gauge underneath. And the last one I fitted was about 18 months ago.

Independent logic logic+ can all be underneath - stupid place imho

As said , it will be a logic , and when it runs the gauge jumps all over the place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pressure Gauge Underneath in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've had a spate of low pressure issues recently. MWP @ about 17.5mb Centrica engineers are a special breed but I couldn't take being told again...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
S
    • Optimistic
Hi folks we have a 5 year old Atag boiler under guarantee and the water pressure gauge has stopped working. Used the eco button for 6 seconds etc...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock