Search the forum,

Discuss Atag warranty issue water pressure gauge in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Stuart Phillips

Hi folks we have a 5 year old Atag boiler under guarantee and the water pressure gauge has stopped working. Used the eco button for 6 seconds etc then A6 using plus button and reading is fine of pressure. Just a faulty small round gauge stuck at zero
Phoned Atag told this part is not covered under warranty as it’s just used when installing the boiler to assist the fitter?
Said they would however send me out the part free of charge and when next service is due, just to ask to have it fitted then.
I appreciate in my limited knowledge the part might on take a few minutes to fit but should this be done under warranty?

As above the boiler is not faulty the component has failed because of a blockage which is not the fault of Atag, accept their offer of a free replacement part and get your installer to fit it . Kop

Reply to Atag warranty issue water pressure gauge in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock