Discuss Power tools? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best place is toolmonkey at Leighton buzzard for price. The do liver.

Will buy u an sds drill and a driver easy . Perhaps not the top spec but a decent one.
I wouldn't try to buy the top of range just buy best u can. Ryobi one and the aeg kit is ok if on bivey

There was a melbros and a timber merchants that had 1000's of power tools in. Only place that stocked the two sizes of estwing lump hammers - which I promptly bought!

There was a melbros and a timber merchants that had 1000's of power tools in. Only place that stocked the two sizes of estwing lump hammers - which I promptly bought!

Take it the lump hammer is for the W.B. Boilers?

Toolmonkey don't seem to have a lot of drills on line at all really? Surely there's an outlet somewhere?

If only there was a sort of search devise thingy on the inter web that you could just enter a question and it would give you a page of results

If only there was a sort of search devise thingy on the inter web that you could just enter a question and it would give you a page of results

I sense a hint of sarcasm lol. I have actually asked my old chum Google to no avail.

Finally ordered my drills. I went for the Bosch set. I also picked up a 240v Bosch circular saw and a makita hole saw set. Very happy with the price from FFX. plus I may be eligible for £35 cash back from Bosch lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power tools? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Plumbing tools are essential for anyone doing their plumbing job. We also have tool talk on the Tilers Forum here and we have Electricians tool...
Replies
Views
Hey all, First post here, am an avid DIY'er and I'm putting in my mother-in-law's bathroom this weekend, this will be the 3rd bathroom that I've...
Replies
Views
My Mother-in-law was quoted £1,000 by British Gas to do a power flush on her system as her rads aren't performing well. I was wondering, as 4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock