Discuss Power tools? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the dewalt DCK250D2 brushless combi drill and brushless impact driver 2x2amp batteries, had makita before which last ages and got a lot of abuse but I find the dewalt a lot better especially on hammer.

Yer I noticed the difference in hammer between the 2. I would like 4amh batteries.

I've got to get a couple of 4amps as I've got other tools in the range and they eat up the 2amps to quickly. You can get that kit with 4amp batteries aswell

Last edited:
The new makita combi drill throws out a massive 105nm of torque wich is biggest in range the new compact impact driver also is highest rpm in its class and all new makita gear has overload protection similar to milwaukee redlink all be it not quite as good. New milwaukee fuel combi drill hasn't got good reviews with many former usesrs wishing they kept the old combi drill.

hang on a minute I'll go find the makita kit and link it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power tools? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Plumbing tools are essential for anyone doing their plumbing job. We also have tool talk on the Tilers Forum here and we have Electricians tool...
Replies
Views
Hey all, First post here, am an avid DIY'er and I'm putting in my mother-in-law's bathroom this weekend, this will be the 3rd bathroom that I've...
Replies
Views
My Mother-in-law was quoted £1,000 by British Gas to do a power flush on her system as her rads aren't performing well. I was wondering, as 4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock