Discuss Potterton promax 15he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

hi all

the above boiler is in lockout. far left light solid red, two other lights flashing green. mi's state pump or pcb in a round abound kind of way - any other hints and tips of a poss fault which these lights could flag up or am i looking in roughly in the right area?

Cheers

Owa heating pumps gash? Faulty thermister ? Full of water? How clean is system

If you are getting overheat on these, (after all obvious as Ermi said) take the sump off heat exchanger will prob be full of crap. Also check comb box seal as sometimes heat leaks to air box and trips stat on fan giving OH.

Edit: Also check insulation behind HEX

If you are getting overheat on these, (after all obvious as Ermi said) take the sump off heat exchanger will prob be full of crap. Also check comb box seal as sometimes heat leaks to air box and trips stat on fan giving OH.

Edit: Also check insulation behind HEX

If it's not been serviced by u take seals and insulation bit as she may be pooped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton promax 15he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello - I have a weird issue with a potterton suprima 60 with the old type of PCB with the round reset button (not Siemens). I just replaced the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Potterton gold Heat only driving me mad, would appreciate if anyone has any ideas on this one as boiler cutting out after 10-15secs...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
Earlier this year when it was freezing and snowing our boiler died. We called a Checkatrade 100% recommended plumber (who was also the only one...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am stuck with this boiler. I have called the customer service they stated it can be few faults. Just one to know if anyone have come...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just a quick one to tax your tired brain cells. Got a customer with one of these old beasts & i was called out to it late evening because...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock