Discuss Plumbase prices in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone say local independants are cheaper but mine isn't, I stopped going there 2 years ago due to high prices accross the range. I keep seing him around and I feel guilty but what can I do.

My PTS is okay but as said expensive on fittings, I have to buy online though as I never have time to go and stand behind that numpty in the queue who has a long list and messes about.

I'd buy online but because I live in the sticks, we have to queue to use the internet down our lane ...

Started buying from Trading Depot over the internet. Prices seem better than PLumbfix at the moment.

Started buying from Trading Depot over the internet. Prices seem better than PLumbfix at the moment.

Whats the quality like on the copper tube 51.30 + vat on 30m of 15 is good.

Plumbing Supplies | BES Gas & Plumbing Fittings best place for fittings, ask them to post a catalogue, get an account.

Ring up with an order, make sure it's over £40 and you get next day delivery.

Don't know about the rest of the country, but around the North east, DHL are bloody awful, don't deliver to neighbours even when on the delivery note so I specify Tufnells, and they do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbase prices in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

V
Good morning, I thought I would try here first before going elsewhere. in short I had a septic system flexible coupling needing replacing. Backed...
Replies
Views
I have a conventional system, Potterton Prima Boiler, into a Pump into a Motorised Valve that feeds the Radiators and/or the pipes in the Hot...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
Hi all, we're doing some renovation work to our property and we wanted to install a sauna house (includes shower) in the garden, irrigation system...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Heatmiser UFH installation, 7-8 years old now. This week we noticed that a few of our heating zones were not warming up, even...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock