Discuss Plumbase prices in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually use Crossling but they are a good drive away if you need something in a hurry

Tool station are quite good, just checking out Plumbfix at the moment. HPS are pretty good too.

Cheapest 3/8" bottom entry wc inlet valve at Plumbase is 35 quid!
They must be avin a laugh.

Had that problem. I used one of 365 drills set to enlarge the hole to take a 1/2" valve!

i use pts and city plumbing they normaly give good prices on most things except fittings - end up going plumfix or take my plumbfix catalouge in the merchants with me and show them the price difference most times they reduce their prices to somewhere near.i have noticed some times in ptd its cheaper to but 50 or a 100 fittings rather than 20 but they wont tell you that .

Went to a local merchant the other day for a bayonet fixing £6.50 and a cooker chain £4.50 (£11).
Pllumbfix around £4.50 the lot grrrrrrrr!!!!! Could of cried.

4th straight bayonet hoses are a bargain in Wickes £32.99 check their website if you think I'm making this up...

Williams Trade (down South) are reasonable and fairly consistent as far a pricing goes. Local Merchant can be good for obscure items, but tend to be expensive - paid £28.38 for a Metro round flush valve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbase prices in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

V
Good morning, I thought I would try here first before going elsewhere. in short I had a septic system flexible coupling needing replacing. Backed...
Replies
Views
I have a conventional system, Potterton Prima Boiler, into a Pump into a Motorised Valve that feeds the Radiators and/or the pipes in the Hot...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
Hi all, we're doing some renovation work to our property and we wanted to install a sauna house (includes shower) in the garden, irrigation system...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Heatmiser UFH installation, 7-8 years old now. This week we noticed that a few of our heating zones were not warming up, even...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock