Search the forum,

Discuss Please identify divertor valve in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Can anybody identify the make of this divertor valve. Actuator is missing!!
Cheers.
IMG_20230825_120801.jpg

Could be a drayton TA M4 valve body
Thanks. I thought it might be a Drayton as there is a Drayton RB1 relay unit nearby.
I'll make some inquiries along the TA M4 route.
Apparently, the original failed, was replaced, and that failed?? The replacement was sent back to wherever, and didn't turn up. Neither did the original plumber...
Valve does do a 360 without restriction, so no jamming there.
Cheers.

Reply to Please identify divertor valve in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
My first thought when I heard this fault a combi boiler with hot water but no heating. Was a problem with the stat, controls not making the call for heat. If this is not the case. Can the divertor valve be the cause of the issue?
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone identify this flush valve, there are no manufacturers marks on it, the seal needs replacing, thanks.
Replies
Views
This is from around 2010. It's got a cross-hatched border with a floral motif. Can anyone identify it pls? Need to replace some of the the pivot-related parts... Cheers.
Replies
Views
Hi, Can someone help identify this bathtub please as I need to replace the side and back panel but can't find what it is. I know it's a P Shape but all the ones I have seen have the taps at the end of the bath and not on the side like this one, also the dimension of the bath tub is standard...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock