Discuss Performa 28 heating issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alexandjef

Hi

Was hoping someone could give me some advice before I make what could be a pricey call out.

My boiler (performa 28), heating wise works fine. Turn it on, radiators come on OK. When the boiler is switched to hot water only, it doesn't provide hot water - never has, so to get hot water we have to put it to the setting for both hot water and heating and we get hot water. Until today that is, when the hot water started working for about a minute or so, then cools down eventually going cold. Every time you try the hot water, you get the same - a minute of hot water then cold. No consistent hot water. All lights on, apart from the hot water light. None are flashing, and when you turn the heating on it ignites. Tried turning it to reset, nothing. Only difference today is we have had the heating on quite a lot, but thats it.

Can anyone help please?

Sounds like an fault with the selector or PCB. Just leave it on HTG & HW selection with the heating timer switched off if you don't want the heating on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Performa 28 heating issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock