Discuss Open vented to sealed system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alg1985

Hi can anyone advice me on the best way to convert a open vented system to a sealed system

cheers andy

Hi thanks for getting back to me , basically I have just come back into the industries after 3 years out working in Australia and I am just a bit rusty on a few things and need to build my Confidence up , not done many conversions and the jobs I am going for are asking me if I can convert open vented systems into a combination boiler so I just need to know what I do with the flow and return hot and cold at the cylinder , what I cut off , link what I do with the tanks in the loft ... Tried to research it on the Internet but no joy. , I just want to no what I am doing and so I don't make a mistake ,

How about you post up what you think is required / what goes where & we will comment (& we will be gentle, promise).
What was you doing in OZ, plumbing ?, did you get your tickets over there??

Each one will be different and you will have to think on your feet when you see the airing cupboard. They could have gravity showers or shower pumps so there's no generic answer.

However for somebody thats been in the industry its pretty basic stuff. Sure your not a diyer trying to pull the wool over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Open vented to sealed system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock