Discuss Olci in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Paid £2990 for a gas course with OLCI in March and been chasing and chasing and getting fed up with it, think I want my money back. I believe their advertising is not true. Signed up to do course in Bristol as advertised....been asked if I could do it in Cardiff....so drive past Bristol centre with extra fuel, bridge money and hours travelling a day. Get real you advertise the course in Bristol....if you don't have dates don't advertise it....I'm sure that's what the advertising standards would say !!!!!

i had problems with all paperwork side of things from start to finish tutors at newcastle where brill but pulling there hair out with the clowns running the show in london.

shame to hear about your troubles helpsy i did most of my training at the livingston centre and it actually went pritty smooth.

My training has been brilliant, but as mentioned the staff in London are better fitted in working for a circus!

Hope you got something free, I keep getting offered cheap courses and free unvented and water regs from OLCI but I stuck to my guns and went to college, cost me £2000 and everything has gone smoothly

the tutors were spot on i agree with you there mate. i had a guy called glen. top bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Olci in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, a bit of an unusual post again but really at a loos with this one. I'm a little paranoid since I've worked for, and with cocaine...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
Back