Discuss Northern Home Show - Manchester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

diamondgas

Hi folks,

Any of you exibiting/going to the above/here Welcome to The Northern Home Show - The Serious Home Exhibition for the North West

Me and the missus are traveling across tomorrow for a couple of days, see if we can get any ideas for the house :)

Can't remember where we're staying but it's close to the Trafford Center. Any recomendations for somewhere nice to eat out? :D

Cheers,

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not far from there. Depends what you like eating. But given the fact its the England match get your lass chicken in a basket down the nearest boozer :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I didn't check the schedule before We booked UP!!!! There'll be plenty pubs about though .... As long as I walk for ever and a day looking at tat I'm sure she'll suckum to an evening with screaming blokes :)

when do you go back home diamond?

Got back this morning kay-jay :) What a nightmare place for traffic. Took us 20 mins to travel 1 mile back the hotel!!! :) Well impressed with the Trafford Center :D

The show was interesting, Gas Safe had a pitch! Interesting to hear their representative. He believed that Corgi is still more recognisable than Gas Safe? I found that a strange belief! Personally we got quite a bit out of meeting some of the reps there :)

Yeah t.c is pretty good. Too many people for my liking most of the time....but then im a grumpy sod.

I reckon the rep is right customers always ask 'are you corgi registered' very rarely do they mention gas safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
was at t.c yesterday what a nightmare with the traffic

Tell me about it!! The Hotel was only 3 roundabout away within the Trafford Center area but took us ages to get back too .. Was staying at the Premier Inn! Well worth it too TBH :) Didn't expect much and was well impressed with the food, staff and room :)

Wore-lass is planning a return visit with her mates - Shopping trip!!!!

I went along yesterday, I can walk there from my house too! I thought the show was a bit poor but have picked up a few contacts.

What did you think of the composting toilets?

The traffic was bad for a Saturday, it's not normally that busy unless there is a match on or it's near to Christmas!

I went along yesterday, I can walk there from my house too! I thought the show was a bit poor but have picked up a few contacts.

What did you think of the composting toilets?

The traffic was bad for a Saturday, it's not normally that busy unless there is a match on or it's near to Christmas!

Hi 500 ... The show was smaller than i expected. Was at an exibition at the Excell in London Before Christmas and that was huge!!! However we got quite a few contacts but then we're looking to revamp our whole home. Woodburners, stairs, windows, etc... Regards the composting toilet I saw it but didn't give it much time. The woman on the stand asked me what i thought so i told her it's ugly and I wouldn't have one in my home!! Actually we were in walking distance of the hotel but took the car just in case we bought something! Ended up in BHS Home Design shop opposite and came out with an outside table and chairs :)

Did you want the table and chairs or were you just trying to justify taking the car?.......:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Northern Home Show - Manchester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Back