Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Noob says hello. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Faithful

Ey up there folks, Just introducing myself before my account gets kicked. Long over due tbf. :) I'm a jack of all trades from East Yorks and have been a fan of this site since i first found it. The info collected from members here is awesome. One of the first sites to come up on googs when searching for most my plumbing problems, second only to manufacturers themselves. Great work to those admins, mods and members who keep this show running. Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:
:hair:Hi old Faithful

Thanks for the intro and the complements ,just maybe add a post here and there when you are passing

Hello Old Faithful and welcome regards turnpin
icon7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Noob says hello. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a...
Replies
Views
Wow. That thread went off topic there. Thread removed to be cleared up and put back. Poor new member got hounded unfairly then. I've deleted the...
Replies
Views
My account is very active and sent me this, might be helpful to some? Self-employment Income Support Scheme If you are self-employed or a member...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock