Search the forum,

Discuss Noisy boiler problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lalapitchy93

I've just moved into a house with an alpha he 25 combi boiler.

Everything was fine until yesterday the boiler lost all pressure
We spoke to a plumber who advised us how to repressurise the system to avoid a call out charge. Since then the boiler and pipes have been making a moaning noise (like a vibrating phone on a table) when the heating is on.
It only stops when the water taps are opened.

Is there any way to stop this noise? It's waking up everyone in the house and it's too cold to not have it on :(

Thanks

Did you fill it til the guage reached approximately 1 bar (cold)
And when you turn the heating on does the pressurr guage swing right over past 3 bar pretty quick ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Noisy boiler problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock